CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween

I can't believe that Halloween is just around the corner!  Seems like it was just a 105 degrees the other day.  Yep we had a really hot, dry summer here in the midwest.  Yuck!  The temps are back down into the 60's which I love.  Because Halloween is just a couple of weeks away, the challenge this for night at Dream Valley Challenges is Halloween.  Create anythink you like as long as it is Halloween themed. 

I choose to make a car for my nephew this time around.  I'm not sure that I will be able to see him between now and then so I am putting a package together to send him.  What kid doesn't like to get a  package in the mail.  I didn't use any stamps this time around.  Instead I cut images from a K and Co. Halloween paper pad that I had yet to use.  I added little googlie eyes for some added character.






I thought they were pretty cute little ghosts.  Now it's your turn!  Go check out what the rest of the DT has created for you and then get to work on your own creation!  Can't wait to see everyone's designs.  Have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs
Carrie

1 comments:

Caro-ART said...

What wonderful card :)

Post a Comment